Fridays 4:30 – 5:30 pm: TGIF Happy Hour – OUTDOOR YOGA with Anna Engels at Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery (All Levels)
Join Yoga Lab Co-Founder Anna Engels for TGIF Happy Hour with outdoor yoga at Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery!
Come for a yoga class to unwind any tension from the week! We’ll practice outdoors on the lawn next to the winery, with sunny and shaded areas available. Class is suitable for all levels – beginners and experienced practitioners are welcome.
After class ends at 5:30pm you can go home, or feel free to stay after class to partake of what the winery has to offer! The winery offers wine tastings until 5:50pm and live music starts at 6pm. Yoga, community, nature, live music, wine – what a lovely way to spend a Friday. TGIF – it’s time to unwind at the winery!
Yoga Class: Weekly on Fridays 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Drop-in $15. Yoga Lab Unlimited Memberships and Class Passes apply. Preregistration required.
Optional Winery Offerings After Class: (NOTE – Drinks and food are not included in yoga class price)
- Wine tasting is available after class until 5:50pm (Flights are $10-$15 depending on selection)
- Cheese and nonalcoholic beverages are also available.
- Live Music 6:00-8:00pm
Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery
576 S Foxpointe Dr, State College, PA 16801
Important Guidelines to Keep this Hour Happy:
- No drinking alcohol before or during yoga class. For your safety and for liability reasons please save the wine for after class!
- Please bring your own yoga mat. Yoga mats will not be provided.
- Bring a water bottle and sunscreen.
- No pets allowed.
- Bring the family for live music! Happy Valley Winery is family friendly and welcomes children. However, during the yoga class children must be supervised by someone who is not taking the class.
- Bring a picnic if you like! The winery has cheese available for purchase, but you’re welcome to bring your own picnic to enjoy on their patio.
- Pack out what you bring in – trash cans are not available. Practice “leave no trace” principles for this beautiful outdoor space.
- Restrooms are available inside the winery.
- Please note that drinks and food are not included in the yoga class price. Yoga Lab’s offering is limited to the yoga class and ends at 5:30pm – after that it’s up to you and the winery!
- Class is weather dependent and will be canceled if it rains.
COVID-19 Code of Conduct for Yoga Lab Outdoor Events:
We welcome vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals for outdoor events. Proof of vaccination is not required for outdoor events. People may still choose to wear a mask at any time based on personal preference, informed by personal level of risk. Bring your own mat and space mats respectfully, considering physical distancing. Please stay home if you’re sick or if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19.