Join Yoga Lab for the Nutrition Habit Challenge…and become eligible to win a trip to Disney World!
Click Here to check out all of the amazing prizes!
Register by Jan 31, 2017 @ http://www.nutritionhabitchallenge.com/
Learn More: Read below or come to the Registration Drive
NHC Registration Drive at Yoga Lab: Friday, Jan 27 2017 7:30pm
Yoga Lab would like to introduce you to an important, community-wide wellness initiative, the Nutrition Habit Challenge 2017. In its first three years, the event has grown from 720 participants including 100 families to 3400 participants including 200+ families! The Challenge lines up well with our values and objectives, and our hope is that you and your family decide to participate.
The Nutrition Habit Challenge provides the education, motivation and inspiration to make healthy, manageable changes in our lives. It is truly a win/win…
- You win by making a positive change in you and your family’s diet/lifestyle…and becoming eligible to win a trip for four to Disney World!
- Our community wins as we work together to improve our health habits.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to http://www.nutritionhabitchallenge.com/. Sign up and register for the Challenge.
- Choose a nutritional commitment (see these suggestions) you can practice for the month of February.
- Choose Yoga Lab as your Organization.
- The Challenge is four weeks long, beginning Wednesday, 2/1/17 and ending Tuesday, 2/28/17.
- Track your progress on your Scorecard provided on the NHC’s interactive website.
- If you are successful for 25 out of 28 days, you will automatically be entered to win prizes including the Grand Prize trip for four to Disney World
Yoga Lab is here to help!
- Come to our NHC Registration Drive Event Friday Jan 27 at 7:30pm to learn more.
- Not sure what nutritional commitment to choose? Consider these options:
- “Mindful Eating”: Come to the Intro to Mindfulness workshop on Saturday Jan 21, 1-3pm to learn more!
- “Meal Planning”: Let Power Lunch help you with your commitment on Mondays & Wednesdays with a healthy lunch delivered from Webster’s right after class! See the Power Lunch Menu and sign up on our Class Descriptions page.
- “Beverage Consumption”: drink water instead of soda–a Yoga Lab Water Bottle will be a nice reminder!
- We’re here to support you!
Get your family together and discuss what each of you can do to make healthier nutrition choices. From there, make simple commitments, get registered and hold each other accountable. Not only will it be fun, but you will be modeling personal responsibility and leadership for those you love. It is also an opportunity to model and practice integrity…the Challenge is done on the honor system.
We hope we can count on your active support.
Go today to http://www.nutritionhabitchallenge.com/ and take the Challenge!